Participate in a videoconference at anytime or anywhere using the our WisLine Anytime Video desktop or mobile applications.
WisLine Anytime Video uses Cisco’s Jabber application for desktop, laptop or mobile videoconferencing. It can be used from your office, home or other remote locations – with a wired or WiFi Internet connection. Jabber will allow you to connect with other WisLine Anytime Video users, classrooms equipped for videoconferencing, and mobile devices all in the same conference when connected through the WIsLine Video bridging service.
- Cross-platform – Mac or Windows
- Multiple mobile devices – Android and iOs
- Point-to-point or multi-point using the WisLine Video bridging service
- Intuitive user interface
- Fast, easy, and reliable connections
- Allows you to experience high-definition video conferencing anytime, anywhere
- For questions and more information about using video conferencing for your next event, please contact the WisLine Event Management Team.
- For technical support or to arrange a test of your system’s equipment, please contact the ICS Helpdesk at 1-800-442-4614.