You can pay your invoice online, by phone, check, internal transfer or direct charge (UW-Extension and UW-Madison only).

Online Payment

To pay online you’ll need:

  • Your invoice, number (found in the top right corner) and amount owed
  • A major credit card

When you are ready to pay, please go to the form at:

Other Payment Options

Check:  Send payment & bottom portion of the 1st page of the invoice to: UNIV OF WISCONSIN-EXTENSION, US BANK LOCKBOX, BOX 78138, MILWAUKEE, WI  53278-0138.

Phone: To make a payment by phone, please call Cashier Services at 608.262.8973.

UW-Extension:  Pay by Internal Transfer by writing the charge coding on the invoice; include approval signature & date. For future invoices, call the number below to set up your account to regularly pay by your funding string.

UW-Madison for future invoices:  If you want to set up your account for direct charge to your funding string, at the time of service or prior to receiving an invoice, fill out your Interdepartmental Billing Form at  and send it to: ICS, The Pyle Center, 702 Langdon St, Suite 333.  This form will be retained as authorization to set up your account for direct charge to your funding string.

Questions:  Please call ICS Account Services at 608.262.3560 or send us an email.